Sunday, November 16, 2008

Corrections

I'd like to retract the comment I made yesterday about F-150 drivers being bad tippers. I was a little worked up, and perhaps a bit drunk, last night. You see, my job requires that I create the illusion that I am something that I am not (acting!), and this sometimes requires that I let clients buy me drinks and shit. So there was this guy who was a total prick in the audience last night, and he left $1.25 tip - all in quarters - and I saw him drive away in a F-150, and I was mad.

So yeah, not all F-150 drivers are bad tippers. I have noticed, just as Fabiola (or Mary or both) pointed out, that lesbians do tend to be some of the best tippers in my line of theatre.

The ones that have non-protest jobs, at least.

2 comments:

ellie said...

Glad to see you back in action.

Word verification: buckstsp

thisismary said...

Where oh where darling did I mention Lesbians? NOT that Lesbians can't be delightful. I just happent to be an ill dressed, nightmare of a pick-up driving heterosexual female. Sigh. Nevermind. Say what you like dear Angry, it is your blog.