Monday, March 9, 2009

OK, I'm kinda pissed

Now I don't normally like to focus on politics that much on my blog, cuz you know, people either agree with you and they nod their heads and say you go grrl or they don't and then they don't read you like the big fucking stupid-ass morons that they are. But I just have to say that I'm worried about Obama.

He seems to be like some kind of warmonger or something. Like he's drunk with power. I thought like all my friends that when he talked about concentrating on the war in Afghanistan he was using that just as a way to beat Bushitler about the insanity that is Iraq but now it look s like he may really mean it. I mean I read yesterday that he was increasing the Predator drone attacks into Pakistan like a whole lot. And I saw both Predator and Predator 2, and I just don't think that we as Citizens of the World should be sending Predators into Pakistan. That thing was just a bad motherfucker. I mean, your sitting there in your hut, and suddenly a predator shows up, and your all, "I need to cover myself with mud," but then you realize that you live in a dessert and don't have any water, so all you have is dirt, but covering yourself in dirt doesn't work because I don't really get why but it doesn't. So then your dead and your in heaven going to God "so like where are all my fucking little virgin bitches?" and she says, "You don't get any cuz you didn't martyr yourself right, you were killed by a predator. And your a fucking sexist pig bastard and your lucky I don't let the howler monkies loose on your ass. You and all your virgin shit you tiny pricked little dickhead."

Fucking Bush.

2 comments:

CherkyB said...

Maybe stick with poetry.

thisismary said...

Waving hello! What? No, I didn't read your post all that carefully. Should I have?