Sunday, March 29, 2009

I don't get it

Why would The President have to go all the way to Europe to attend a meeting with other owners of a crappy Infiniti? Doesn't The President get, like a Cadillac or some shit limo? And isn't this a bad time to be taking time away from Transforming the economy into a fairer system to go hang out with a bunch of foreign fans of a foreign car? I mean, like aren't we bailing out GM and Chrysler, and Dodge and shit, and The President decides to go on a worldwide tour to promote a Japanese car that they haven't even made in years? Who the fuck is going to buy these bailed out shit cars with that kind of advertising?

This is the first time I have questioned the judgement of The President. I hope it is the last. I plan to organize a sit-in hunger-strike in the cafeteria of Reno U. That way, we can all show The President that he better wake up and be more of a pro-union guy, or we won't eat.

No comments: