Friday, April 17, 2009

A Red Rose

I was flipping through the TV channels today because I was bored and I wasn't working because my Aunt was visiting (if you know what I mean), and as I passed by MSNBC (which is the best, best channel out there if you want hard news coverage) they were all talking about some teabagging event that happened a couple days ago. Apparently, a bunch of fascists got paid by Fox News to stage a bunch of anti-Obama rallies where they whined about not wanting to pay there taxes. Supposedly, they were trying to recreate the Boston Tea Party or some shit, but instead they all just stood around yelling, "I'm tired of having to pay to get someone to lick my balls!" and shit like that. I mean, they had a guy on who said we should impeach Obama! WTF!!!?!!!!!

Racist Nazis.

I don't know what the big deal is about the taxes anyways. You go to the website, you type in a bunch of number in the forms, and they send you a check. Sure, the earned income tax credit worksheet is kinda complicated, but I mean THERE FUCKING PAYING YOU TO FILE YOUR TAXES WHY ARE YOU PROTESTING!!!!

It's not like they make you fill out 20 sheets of paper and then say "send us more money." The Boston Tea Party was about taxation without representation. Filling out your tax forms isn't taxation without representation. There giving you more money than you paid them! Thats not taxation. Thats democracy, you stupid rednecks.

Its no wonder the world hates us.

No comments: