Friday, October 24, 2008

150,000 Tears

Can you fking believe it? Apparently, your not supposed to put lipstick on a pig, but its just fine to put $150,000 of new clothes on one! Bridge to nowhere, meet wardrobe to no wear.

I guess those republiNazis figure the only way to get anyone, even there stupid knuckle dragging caveman selves, to vote for this unqualified pig is to dress her up real nice like an aging French whorehouse madam in fancy designer clothes that the designers are probably crying about because their all gay and don't want there art, there blood sweat and tears, to be all draped over her pruny beauty-queen runner-up nasty gay-rights hating homophobic republiNazi body. And they get all semi-hard, cuz that is all these closeted sexually confused half-man republiNazis can get, and then that makes them get into an anti-abortion frenzy and they run right out and vote.

When I think of all the stupid redneck racists who are voting for this dressed-up gender-traiter, it makes me want to put my head down on the table and cry, just cry. Don't they see? No, they can't see past there racism.

I cry. I cry 150,000 tears.

The only time you will ever catch me with a $150,000 wardrobe is when I am walking down the red carpet to except my Tony award for the musical rendition of Vagina Monologues that I am working on. Its great. I added a lot of extra characters who converse with each other and there vagina's, cuz I never liked why vagina monologues always has to be performed by just one artist. I mean, we all have vaginas, right?

4 comments:

ellie said...

except?

Angry Thespian said...

Except what, you idiot?

thisismary said...

I don't know how you manage it, but you express your viewpoint while being equally offensive and funny, razor sharp smart and poetic all at the same time.

Of course I disagree with you, but I am impressed all the same.

Hugs from both Mary and Fabiola

Angry Thespian said...

Well, that's fabiolus. Or Mary. Or Both.