Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oh Really?

Some bitch named Ellie yesterday said that I "diss on womyn a lot". That's totally not true. I only diss on uncle tom women who would rather let men run the world than stand up for their uterus rights. There not womyn at all. There chaimbermaids without the short skirts and bustieres

And that Ellie is probably one of them. She probably eats dead cow, too, just because she "likes the taste".

I think there should be a stupid tax on women who are all uncle tommy and chaimbermaidy. How would you like that? We could use the money for unversal health care for our uterusses.

I bet Obama feels the same way. I know he does, after he slapped around uncle tom Hillary. When he's president, your going to have to pay a lot more taxes to be as stupid as you are. And I'll get free health care!

7 comments:

ellie said...

I admit, I do like a burger once in a while. Meatball!

Angry Thespian said...

Murdering redneck!

Anonymous said...

I woke up with an urge to clean the house and cater to my husband
(9 hours of uninterrupted sleep!). But, it's gone now.

ellie said...

I was thinking for Christmas I might make a donation to PETA in your honor.

Anonymous said...

For Christmas, I'm going to neck-fuck a 20 lbs butterball in everyone's honor.

ellie said...

Looks like yet another blog that will have to be removed to dead blogs. . .

ellie said...

The same old same old. Just a so-called angry "activist" who rants and raves but has nothing to show for it.